Your privacy is important to us. We are indeed committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We gather and process data in accordance with the current data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2019.
Please read the below carefully.
Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide, by:
- subscribing to our services;
- completing registration forms;
- requesting further information, services or content; and
This includes your title, full name, postal & email addresses and other communication contact information, job title, and company / organisation affiliation.
Please note that if you contact us then we may keep a record of that correspondence, including any information provided or required relating to your contact with us.
Personal data – Storage
We have implemented appropriate security measures to protect information from:
- being lost
- being in any way misused
- unauthorised access;
- alteration in any way
- disclosue full or part thereof
Our security systems include authenticated access to internal databases and we also encrypt and anonymise data if we feel it is appropriate to do so. Regular backing up of data is also carried out.
In conforming to data protection laws, we will always try to maintain appropriate procedures to protect your personal data and to prevent any unauthorised access or misuse of it.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data when transmitted via the internet between us: all transmissions of this nature are at the client’s risk.
Information – Uses Made
We use your information held by us (data) in the following ways:
- to ensure content on our site is applicable to you and presented accordingly
- in presenting information that will be appealing and informative to you
- to carry out the requirements of contracts entered into between us and you
- to allow you to use our site to its full capacity
- to notify you about any changes to what we offer and our service
We are committed to responsible email sending practises and we will only send email to individuals whose data has been fairly obtained and within the guidelines of the law.
Please feel free to unsubscribe at any time – the ability to do this is contained on the footer of all communications from us.
Alternatively, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of your information
We may reveal or disclose your relevant personal information, only in order to
- comply with any legal obligation;
- protect the rights, property, or safety of any of our company, our employees, customers, or others.
Your rights regarding this policy
The data protection legislation gives you a number of rights. These rights include the following:
- a right to data erasure;
- a right to make a “subject access request”, which is a request for a copy of the data which we hold about you;
- a right of correction (or, where appropriate, erasure) of data which we hold about you where this is inaccurate;
- a right to withdraw your future consent to our processing your personal data; and
- a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you exercise any of these rights, please be aware that in order to protect your privacy, we may require you to run verification tests to ensure that we are dealing with you.
- Contract – to consider potential or to fulfil actual contracts with you.
- Legitimate Interest – to consider potential or fulfil actual contracts with you and others, we need to collect and process personal data referring to you
- Consent – also we may rely on your consent for us to use your personal data.
We hold/process your data for a max of seven (7) years from the last interaction date with you
We will stop the processing of your data where you ask us to do so by contacting us BELLE EVENTS AND EXHIBITIONS – 3 WYNYARD SQUARE, SUNDERLAND, SR2 7UY
Our websites and email newsletters may contain links to and from the websites of third parties. These are in no way connected to Belle Events and Exhibitions and each have their own privacy policies.
Photographs and filming will be carried out at this event to be used by BELLE EVENTS AND EXHIBITIONS for publicity purposes. By purchasing a ticket and entering the event you are consenting to possibly being photographed/filmed. Images may then be used to promote other connected events owned by Belle Events and Exhibitions.
Please ADVISE on entry if you do not wish to be photographed at all during the show.